Enter the Library’s Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest and win a
$20 Barnes and Noble Gift Card.
**5 Pumpkins will be available at the library on a first come first served basis
Starting October 20th
Rules and Guidelines:
- Fill out a registration form at the library between October 1st and October 28th.
- Entries are due by 6:30 pm, on October 29th.
- Entries must relate to a book or book character, i.e. Dr. Seuss, Curious George, etc.
- Judging will take place by the public on October 30th, 8:00am to 6:30pm and October 31st, 8:00am to 4:00pm.
- Winners will be announced on October 31st and pumpkins can be picked up after 4:00pm.
- There will be two categories: Youth (age 0 -17) and Adults (18 and up), First, second, and third place prizes will be awarded in each category. Only first place will receive a $20 gift card to Barnes and Noble.
Come Out and Vote For Your Favorite Pumpkin!
Filed under: Uncategorized |